Rocke E-Clients Services: Get your tax returns prepared & IRS representation all over the Internet
How Does It Work?
Call my office and let’s talk for a few minutes. Let’s both be sure what the prep fee will be. Or, you can skip this step if you are comfortable with the prices quoted under the Tax Packages section.
- Send your documents in PDF format (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When scanning, press the “File” Button(pdf); not the “Image”.
- Password protect your PDF attachments.
- Email me the password in a separate email.
- Cover Sheet with all contact info (cell phone, etc.) & DOB (date of birth).
- Go to Pay Now and pay the fee.
- Your tax return will be emailed back to you (usually within 72 hours).
- You review your tax return and sign the e-authorization forms & send them back to me.
- I press the e-file button and your tax returns are sent to the IRS and state.
More Complex Tax Returns
- Set up a Skype Account (it is free). Go to www.skype.com.
- Add me to your contact list: rocketax1
- We can talk face to face and review your documentation.
- Call my office to set up a “Skype Appointment”.
Out-of-State and Out-of-Town Clients
- Get the expertise of Rocke Tax without traveling.
- Set up a Skype Account and let’s get started.