Your Source For Business Tax & Accounting Services
Too Busy for an appointment? Try our E-Client services.
S-Corporations | C-Corporations | Partnerships | LLCs | Sole-Proprietorships
Rocke Tax & Financial is a full-service accounting firm. Katie B. Rocke, CPA specializes in business tax services and has extensive knowledge of S-Corporations and Partnerships. She audited these entities for the IRS for almost 15 years. She also taught tax law at two universities and was an on the job instructor for the IRS. You won’t find this level of expertise and experience for your business at such a reasonable price anywhere else in town!
Rocke Tax & Financial provides a full range of tax and accounting services for your business, including:
- Tax preparation service for new and existing businesses.
- Setup of books and records for new and existing businesses.
- Accounting, Write-Up, Quarterly or Year-End Adjustments.
- Analysis of S-Corporation and computation of basis per shareholder.
- Analysis of Partnership and computation of basis per partner.
- Choice of Entity consultations for new and existing businesses.
- Compilation* Services for Financial Statements.
- Internal Control Evaluation to determine embezzlement/fraud risk.
- Review* Services for regular and S-Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs, and sole proprietorships financial statements and tax returns.
- Remote Access accounting services to provide monthly/quarterly adjusting entries or to over-see bookkeepers.
- Staff Supervision Services on Site: A monthly or quarterly service to over-see bookkeepers as well as interviewing employee job applicants for accounting staff positions.
In addition to our in-house staff, Rocke Tax & Financial has and continues to develop relationships with other professionals. We will recommend particular professionals to our clients as needed. In each instance where we use a third-party, we have an agreement with them in regard to maintaining privacy and confidentiality.
Working Together We Will Find A Solution That Meets Your Business Needs!
An assurance engagement is an engagement in which an accountant issues a report designed to enhance the degree of confidence of third parties and management about the outcome of an evaluation or measurement of financial statements against an applicable financial reporting framework such as GAAP (Generally accepted accounting principles) or OCBOA (Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting). OCBOA may include Cash-Basis, Income Tax Basis, or Regulatory Basis of Accounting.
An attest engagement is an engagement that requires the CPA be independent from the client as defined in the AICPAs Professional Standards.
A compilation engagement, which is an attest engagement but is not an assurance engagement, consists of the CPA assisting management in presenting financial information in the form of financial statements. The role of the CPA is to assist the client in taking its financial data and formatting it into a properly structured set of financial statements. The CPA does not verify, corroborate, or review the information supplied by the entity. Therefore, the CPA offers not assurance on the content of the financial statements.
A review engagement, which is both an attest and an assurance engagement, consists of two phases. First, through inquiry, analytical procedures, and other review procedures, if appropriate, the CPA accumulates review evidence to obtain limited assurance that a client’s financial statements are free of material misstatements.